Holroyd Howe are extremely proud of our employees. Delivering high
quality and timely food services and experiences with so much passion would not
be possible without the enthusiasm, team work and talent of our people.
The Holroyd Howe People Awards have been developed as an employee award
programme which allows us to express our appreciation and to celebrate
outstanding efforts of our employees who best represent the spirit of Holroyd
Howe. The awards recognise and rewards both individuals and teams across all
our schools and support functions.
The first Holroyd Howe People Awards will be taking place on Thursday 8th June at
There are nine award categories:
• Customer Service Excellence Award
• Outstanding Achievement and Performance Award
• Innovation of the year Award
• Culinary Excellence Award
• Excellence in Teamwork Award
• Exceptional Support Award
• Food & Health & Safety Excellence Award
• The Holroyd Howe Fundraising Award
• The Holroyd Howe Award
Every employee is able to make a nomination, and are able to nominate
as many times as they wish.
The nominations will be carefully reviewed to decide the three
finalists per award.
The finalists will be invited to the awards ceremony, and
will be able to bring a guest of their choice as well as the person who